Sinful (NL) affiliate program
Sinful is a European e-commerce sex toy business and the largest in the Nordic region.
We have inspired people to have better and more playful sex life since 2008. Our team consists of over 140 dedicated employees working together at our headquarters and warehouse in Denmark.
We partner with all the leading sex toys brands and we also exclusively offer a large range of own brand products. We have something for everyone: women, men and couples!
What do we offer?
- We offer a wide range of sex toys.
- We ensure discrete delivery.
- We offer a large selection of banners.
- Sinful offers a standard commission of 20%.
Benefits of partnering with Sinful
- High conversion rate.
- Up to 25% commission for sales.
- Automatically updated product feeds.
- Large selection of banners.
- PPC bids using Sinful's name or variations thereof are not allowed.
- Sinful has a comprehensive in-house PPC program. We do not want affiliates competing with our own campaigns.
- No commission for sales where Sinful's own Google Ads or emails are the last click before the customer's purchase.
We want to work with you
We want to have a good and mutually beneficial collaboration with our affiliate partners. Therefore, we offer to make individual banners, we provide the opportunity to make special campaigns in collaboration with our affiliate partners, and we guide our affiliate partners to help grow their businesses with Sinful. All free of charge!
NOTE: Duplication of sales with Google traffic, Facebook ads, and email.
What is affiliate marketing?
Do you have a website or other medium with which you want to promote the Sinful (NL) affiliate program? You can! The first thing you have to do is sign up with Daisycon. After you have been admitted to Daisycon and the campaign, you will have access to the banners and the link material. Place these links or banners on your website. For every visitor you forward that makes a transaction, you will receive a nice fee. This is called affiliate marketing.
Read more about become a publisher at Daisycon, or click here to register directly.