Allianz Global Assistance NL affiliate program
The insurance products we offer in the affiliate campaign
- Ongoing Travel and Cancellation Insurance - well insured all year round;
- Ongoing Business Travel Insurance - suitable for the business traveller;
- Bicycle insurance - both short-term (3 years) and continuous (min. 12 months);
- Globetrotter Insurance - suitable for study, internship, long trip or working abroad;
- Short-term Travel Insurance - travel insurance tailored to the trip;
- Short-term Cancellation Insurance - well insured against cancellation, delay or interruption of the trip;
- Roadside assistance - license plate bound roadside assistance in the Netherlands or Europe;
Benefits for publishers
- Each insurance has a separate optimized landing page that is completely focused on taking out the policy and calculating the premium.
- Visitors can email a premium calculation to themselves and take out the policy at any time from the email. Experience shows that the conversion on this (within 7 days after the premium calculation) is very high. This means that if a premium calculation does not directly lead to taking out an insurance, the chance of a purchase at a later stage is still considerable.
- Quick validation of sales
E-mail marketing is allowed to a limited extent. If you would like to send a mailing, it must first be agreed upon via Daisycon.
What is affiliate marketing?
Do you have a website or other medium with which you want to promote the Allianz Global Assistance NL affiliate program? You can! The first thing you have to do is sign up with Daisycon. After you have been admitted to Daisycon and the campaign, you will have access to the banners and the link material. Place these links or banners on your website. For every visitor you forward that makes a transaction, you will receive a nice fee. This is called affiliate marketing.
Read more about become a publisher at Daisycon, or click here to register directly.