Eneco affiliate program
With over 1.2 million customers, Eneco is one of the largest energy suppliers in the Netherlands. In the 2021 sustainability ranking for energy suppliers, Eneco scores a 9 on the consumer market. This makes Eneco the most sustainable power supplier of the large energy companies.
It is Eneco's ambition to be climate neutral by 2035. That is why Eneco is going one step further as a sustainable energy supplier. In our own activities and in the energy we supply to customers. With concrete steps, Eneco contributes to the acceleration of the energy transition. At Eneco, the customer finds everything under one roof to become more and more sustainable. Think of insulation, solar panels, central heating boiler maintenance or the purchase of a heat pump. Eneco also continues to invest in the sustainable generation of both gas and electricity. Eneco helps consumers to use energy smartly with the Eneco App, the smart energy meter and insight into consumption within the 'My Eneco' environment. These are all the steps that Eneco is now taking together with and for the consumer. The pay-off is not for nothing: We do it now. This makes Eneco a smart choice, for now and for the future. In this way we can keep the earth livable for future generations.
Why promote Eneco's affiliate program?
- The Eneco affiliate program offers you the opportunity to promote Eneco for an interesting fee
- Eneco can also be promoted via the Daisycon Energy Comparator
- Great approval conditions
For questions or ideas about Eneco's promotion, please contact Daisycon or Eneco via the ticket system.
Good luck promoting!
Inspections and deduplication
Orders can be rejected if:
- The order is withdrawn by the customer during the 14-day cooling-off period
- The order was not placed within the conditions and guidelines of the affiliate program
- li>The application form has not been completed correctly and/or not completely
- The application form has been sent several times with the same data (double sales)
- If the applicant does not meet Eneco's acceptance criteria
- Orders get deduplicated against other channels such as payed search and socials
In addition, affiliates must use all personal data and advertiser-specific data that they have obtained during the promotion of Eneco's products and/or services exclusively for the benefit of Eneco. After the end of the campaigns and the affiliate program, the participating affiliates must destroy this data.
What is affiliate marketing?
Do you have a website or other medium with which you want to promote the Eneco affiliate program? You can! The first thing you have to do is sign up with Daisycon. After you have been admitted to Daisycon and the campaign, you will have access to the banners and the link material. Place these links or banners on your website. For every visitor you forward that makes a transaction, you will receive a nice fee. This is called affiliate marketing.
Read more about become a publisher at Daisycon, or click here to register directly.