OOLABOO affiliate program
Oolaboo is a Dutch cosmetics brand and our product range is based on the unmistakable link between inner & outer beauty! We have absolutely unique ideas about the best and safest way of hair and skin care.
We are happy to help you with your daily beauty routine with the best and safest products. Oolaboo also has unique treatments inspired by Japanese and Chinese treatment methods. A Oolaboo specialist is trained in the philosophy of Oolaboo and knows like no other which products are best for your skin and hair. Whether you are looking for a recovering shampoo, a huidverbeterende cream, a safe toothpaste or a comfortable ambiance with exclusive scents, Oolaboo helps you to get the best of yourself. Happiness can be found in the little things of life and of course we are trapped to be part of your happiness by surrounding you with all the small Oolaboo moments of happiness.
Why the Affiliate program of Oolaboo?
- Ability for your customers to purchase 24/7 products.
- Oolaboo Banner (affiliate link) on your website promotes the feeling of buying in your own webshop.
- Preventing the flow of sales to other web shops.
- Possibility to sell extra that are not physically present in your salon.
- No investment in developing your own webshop.
- No maintenance/hosting of the Webshop.
- No daily time loss for parcels to post office.
- No handling and shipping costs.
- Net margin of any product sold, without having to do anything about it.
- Analysis and registration of your online buying customers.
What is affiliate marketing?
Do you have a website or other medium with which you want to promote the OOLABOO affiliate program? You can! The first thing you have to do is sign up with Daisycon. After you have been admitted to Daisycon and the campaign, you will have access to the banners and the link material. Place these links or banners on your website. For every visitor you forward that makes a transaction, you will receive a nice fee. This is called affiliate marketing.
Read more about become a publisher at Daisycon, or click here to register directly.