CBC Banque SA affiliate program
CBC Banque & Assurance
CBC Banque & Assurance offers to the Internet users an increasingly wide range of banking and insurance products. Each product has a specific landing page that sends directly to the purchasing process or a contact form. The product can be subscribed directly online or via a CBC agency, an insurance agency, but also via CBC Mobile on smartphone or CBC Touch on tablet and PC, or if necessary with the advice of experts via CBC Live (phone or chat).
CBC works only in French. Bank Agencies are situated only in Wallonia, Belgium.
Leads are not measured in real time but are added weekly by CBC to the system. You can promote the following products:
- Opening a free current account. (compte de l'Agence à votre nom). This current account can include a free Mastercard Prepaid.
- Opening a free current account for young people (Compte Plus pour le jeunes - free for young people until 25 years).
- Opening a classic current account (compte Plus) with full access to our bank agencies network.
- Request of a Mastercard credit card.
Mortgage credit & loans
- Request for a car loan (new or 2nd hand).
- Request for a bicycle or scooter loan.
- Request for a renovation loan.
- Request for a green loan ((insulation, solar panels, etc).
- Request for a Garden loan.
- Call me back for a mortgage credit.
- Request for a personal loan.
- Request for a holiday loan.
- Minimum credit amount: 2,500 euros
- Maximum credit amount: 100% of the total purchase price, including VAT (except in the case of a personal loan - Personal loan which does not request any invoice). 110% of the total purchase price for car and mobile home loans.
- For an online request, the maximum amount is 50,000 euros. If you want to borrow more, it is necessary to make an appointment at a bank branch.
- No obligation to already be a client to request a loan online.
- To finance all types of expenses.
- Call me bank for a pension saving plan.
- Call me back for an investment plan.
What is affiliate marketing?
Do you have a website or other medium with which you want to promote the CBC Banque SA affiliate program? You can! The first thing you have to do is sign up with Daisycon. After you have been admitted to Daisycon and the campaign, you will have access to the banners and the link material. Place these links or banners on your website. For every visitor you forward that makes a transaction, you will receive a nice fee. This is called affiliate marketing.
Read more about become a publisher at Daisycon, or click here to register directly.