Swiss Sense (NL) affiliate program
For 100 years Swiss Sense has guaranteed a good night’s sleep. With its global selection of box springs and matrasses Swiss Sense is a leading brand in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Austria, with more than 90 retail stores and an online shop. Swiss Sense is market leader in the field of box springs with sales reaching 1,000,000 units this year. Quality and craftsmanship take pride of place at Swiss Sense. All the quality of our products is checked and tested on a daily basis! Swiss Sense has a unique advantage for consumers as they offer the possibility of producing personally customized box springs.
The affiliate programme offers publishers the opportunity to promote the entire Swiss Sense selection, comprising:
- Box springs
- Bed bases
- Bed linen
Swiss Sense USPs
- An 8.6 on Trustpilot
- 25-year anti-break guarantee on the spring and frame
- Customise your own bed
- Free delivery and assembly
- Best quality at a fair price
- Payment on delivery is possible
- 90-day exchange guarantee in combination with personal advice
The benefits of the affiliate program Swiss Sense
- Extensive product feed
- 30 days cookie time
- Extensive link and banner material available
- Fast approval of sales achieved
- Personal contact person available
Approval and deduplication
Orders are approved every 2 weeks with a cooling-off period of 30 days.
Orders can be rejected if:
- the order has not come about with proper observance of the affiliate programme conditions;
- the online order has not been settled correctly and/or completely;
- the order has been returned;
- the order is cancelled;
- the customer payment has not been received (correctly).
What is affiliate marketing?
Do you have a website or other medium with which you want to promote the Swiss Sense (NL) affiliate program? You can! The first thing you have to do is sign up with Daisycon. After you have been admitted to Daisycon and the campaign, you will have access to the banners and the link material. Place these links or banners on your website. For every visitor you forward that makes a transaction, you will receive a nice fee. This is called affiliate marketing.
Read more about become a publisher at Daisycon, or click here to register directly.