Nationale Nederlanden ORV affiliate program
With more than 5 million private and business customers, Nationale-Nederlanden is one of the largest and leading insurers in the Netherlands. The combination of 6,000 expert and committed employees, good products and services and the right balance between price and quality enables us to find the best solution for our customers.
The affiliate program of Nationale-Nederlanden is divided into non-life insurance, healthcare and savings / loans / pension / investment, under this account non-life insurance policies are promoted. The program is actively managed and contains up-to-date material, you can also benefit from brand awareness and promotion via other offline and online channels.
Orders will be accepted if:
- The prospect is accepted as a customer
- The 30 day tcooling-off period has transpired (after acceptance)
- The sale is from a ‘direct’ registration, not through a intermediary.
Inspections and deduplication
Orders can be rejected if:
- The order has not been established within the conditions and guidelines of the affiliate program.
- The application form has not been completed correctly and / or completely.
- The application form has been sent several times with the same details (double sales).
- If the applicant does not meet the acceptance criteria of Nationale-Nederlanden.
- Orders are not duplicated against other channels
Conditions and questions
The Nationale-Nederlanden affiliate program has a number of rules, the way in which the program can be promoted can be found under the tab "conditions". For questions or ideas about promotion, you can contact the Daisycon account manager or the ticket system
What is affiliate marketing?
Do you have a website or other medium with which you want to promote the Nationale Nederlanden ORV affiliate program? You can! The first thing you have to do is sign up with Daisycon. After you have been admitted to Daisycon and the campaign, you will have access to the banners and the link material. Place these links or banners on your website. For every visitor you forward that makes a transaction, you will receive a nice fee. This is called affiliate marketing.
Read more about become a publisher at Daisycon, or click here to register directly.