Pearle BE affiliate program
- For over 35 years the eye expert in Belgium/li>
- With 230 stores always nearby/li>
- Expert opticians for the best eye care/li>
- Extensive range of vision solutions/li>
- Many well-known brands/li>
- Affordable entry-level prices/li>
- Free shipping from €25 in our webshop
Why promote Pearle's affiliate program?
- Good commissions
- 30 day cookie period
- Comprehensive link, banner material and product feed available
- Quick review of sales made
- Personal contact available
- Regular promotions that affiliates can capitalize on
Verify and deduplicate
Orders are inspected weekly with a 14-day cool-off period (due to the 14-day return policy). Orders may be rejected if, among other things:
- the order was not placed within the terms and conditions of the affiliate program
- the online order was not completed correctly and/or completely
- the order was returned
- the order was cancelled
- the customer's payment did not come through (correctly)
In addition, no commission will be paid when an order is placed with a discount coupon that does not match the discount coupons that may be used by affiliates. Thus, if an order is placed with a discount coupon from an existing member, the commission will not be paid to the affiliate but the existing member will receive the aforementioned kickback. Affiliate orders are deduplicated against other campaign channels with the exception of the following channels: Google search & shopping, Bing search, referral, direct, organic. A one-hour cookie freeze is used for this program.
Other terms and conditions.
There are a number of "ground rules" associated with the Pearle affiliate program. The ways in which you can promote the program are described in these terms and conditions. Please read the document "Guidelines and terms of the Pearle affiliate program" carefully. If you have any questions you can always contact us at [email protected] Pearle is also open to feedback, report improvements via a ticket or mail.
What is affiliate marketing?
Do you have a website or other medium with which you want to promote the Pearle BE affiliate program? You can! The first thing you have to do is sign up with Daisycon. After you have been admitted to Daisycon and the campaign, you will have access to the banners and the link material. Place these links or banners on your website. For every visitor you forward that makes a transaction, you will receive a nice fee. This is called affiliate marketing.
Read more about become a publisher at Daisycon, or click here to register directly.