Dog Chef affiliate program
9 reasons to give Dog Chef to your dog:
1. Complete website to ensure an impeccable experience for visitors
2. 100% fresh and natural ingredients
3. Tailor-made meals (around 60% meat, 30% vegetables, 5 to 10% starches, 1% oil and then 1% vitamins and minerals)
4. 5 varied recipes developed with veterinarians who are experts in canine nutrition allowing the hairballs to have a variety of pleasures
5. Balanced, complete diet with no gluten or any additives
6. Free home delivery
7. Quality customer and after-sales service
8. Customised and fully modular ordering system
9. Production and delivery with a completely transparent circuit
Why promote Dog Chef?
- Exponential growth
- More than 17,000 satisfied dogs
- Elected “Product of the Year 2022” in France
- More than 500 meals cooked every day
- Present in 4 countries: Belgium, France, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
- Product quality controlled by the Federal Agency for the Safety of the Food Chain (FASFC)
What is affiliate marketing?
Do you have a website or other medium with which you want to promote the Dog Chef affiliate program? You can! The first thing you have to do is sign up with Daisycon. After you have been admitted to Daisycon and the campaign, you will have access to the banners and the link material. Place these links or banners on your website. For every visitor you forward that makes a transaction, you will receive a nice fee. This is called affiliate marketing.
Read more about become a publisher at Daisycon, or click here to register directly.