ZorgKiezer.nl affiliate program
- Average age 34 years
- 43 percent female and 57 percent male
- Wives, singles, partners, zzp’ers
- Young people switch more often than older people.
- Women between 18-30 switch about 20 percent more often than men between 18-30.
- Healthy policyholders in each age group transfer about 20 percent more often than unhealthy policyholders
- Transfers are relatively more likely to be highly educated than stayers.
- Insured parties living in the Randstad and the provinces of Utrecht and Flevoland switch the most.
- Families with children form the largest group of switchers.
Assessment and deduplication:
- Deduplicate on display advertising:No
- Double on Adwords branded: No
- Double on Adwords generic: Yes
- Double on Organic / Direct: No
- Double on Newsletters: No
- Double on affiliate networks: Yes
- Double on partners (CPS): Yes
Registration of a transaction: Policy closed, last cookie from Daisycon
Reason for rejection:
Zorgkiezer.nl's basic principle is that 1 paid channel is used per sale. Therefore there is deduplication on: Adwords (generic), partners and other affiliate channels.
In addition, the insurer can reject the application for example: existing customer within the organization, registration customer as defaulter, not accepted on additional care package, incorrect data, etc.
Insurers who are reimbursed:
- De Amersfoortse
- Pro Life
- Students Goed Verzekerd
- ZieZo Zilveren Kruis
- Zilveren Kruis Achmea
- De Friesland
The other parties are NOT reimbursed by Zorgkiezer.
Promotion by Publishers
- Savings programs: Yes, in consultation with daisycon / zorgkiezer.nl
- Cashback parties:Yes, in consultation with daisycon / zorgkiezer.nl
- E-mail:Yes, in consultation with daisycon / zorgkiezer.nl
- Discount code:Yes, limited possible in consultation with daisycon / zorgkiezer.nl. It is never allowed to offer a promotion from the discount code site, only the possible offered promotion from zorgkiezer itself
- Social Media: No virtual currency, no ads, only links to your own website and not that of the advertiser.
- We do not use a catch all script
- We apply a disallowance on paid channels taking into account the last cookie counts principle.
PAN Code of Conduct.
Notice! This advertiser uses a measurement method that deviates from the standards recommended by the PAN in the Code of Conduct for conversion attribution and deduplication of transactions. As a result, the network cannot control the measurement and correct attribution of transactions.
This advertiser deduplicates transactions of publishers with other channels than affiliate marketing namely : AdWords. This does not comply with the PAN guidelines.
This advertiser applies this technique across all affiliate networks where the program is active. The different method may have adverse effects on the advertiser's conversion rate.
You can read more about the code of conduct here: http://vpan.nl/nieuws/pan_komt_met_gedragscode_voor_ontdubbeling_en_conversieattributie.html
What is affiliate marketing?
Do you have a website or other medium with which you want to promote the ZorgKiezer.nl affiliate program? You can! The first thing you have to do is sign up with Daisycon. After you have been admitted to Daisycon and the campaign, you will have access to the banners and the link material. Place these links or banners on your website. For every visitor you forward that makes a transaction, you will receive a nice fee. This is called affiliate marketing.
Read more about become a publisher at Daisycon, or click here to register directly.