VriendenLoterij affiliate program
Win with your mobile!
The VriendenLoterij is one of the three Charity Lotteries. For more than 20 years, the VriendenLoterij has supported charities that work to improve health and well-being in the Netherlands. Participants can decide for themselves to which charity half of the lottery prize goes. Nearly half a million Dutch people now participate in 43 charities and more than 3,200 clubs and associations. Since 1998, more than half a billion euros has been donated to charities. Organizations such as the Dutch Cancer Society, the Handicapped Sports Fund, Alzheimer Nederland, Jantje Beton and the Richard Krajicek Foundation receive an annual contribution. With the Friends Lottery, the mobile number is the lottery number.
The VriendenLoterij is a lottery where everyone wins. Our charities and our participants.
In addition to the VriendenLoterij affiliate program, the following Charity Lotteries campaigns are active at Daisycon:
In addition, attractive lead campaigns regularly start.
Conditions affiliate program VriendenLoterijThe delivered sales will be inspected as follows:
- Deduplicate on all paid channels (SEA, display, social and video).
- Er is not deduplicated on direct, organic, own mail or other traffic.
- An approved sale is a sale of which the first paid month has been successfully collected.
* Note that promotion via www.marktplaats.nl is not allowed.
* It is not allowed to explicitly state that the lot (s) can be stopped at any time. It is allowed to indicate: "You play as long as you want".
* It is not allowed to display banners and to promote campaigns that are no longer live at Daisycon. When a campaign ends, this will be communicated in a timely manner.
What is affiliate marketing?
Do you have a website or other medium with which you want to promote the VriendenLoterij affiliate program? You can! The first thing you have to do is sign up with Daisycon. After you have been admitted to Daisycon and the campaign, you will have access to the banners and the link material. Place these links or banners on your website. For every visitor you forward that makes a transaction, you will receive a nice fee. This is called affiliate marketing.
Read more about become a publisher at Daisycon, or click here to register directly.