DELA LeefdoorPlan affiliate program
DELA is a cooperative founded in 1937 and has over three million members. Dela's motto is: together you are stronger and you can achieve more. As a result, the members of Dela can mean more for their loved ones.
Dela LeefdoorPlan is Dela's life insurance policy. In addition to the affiliate program of Dela LeefdoorPlan, Dela has two separate campaigns at Daisycon; Dela UitvaartPlan and Dela CoöperatieSpaarplan which includes the savings insurance.
The Dela LeefdoorPlan affiliate program
Dela LeefdoorPlan is a successful affiliate program. This is due to the strong brand name and proposition in combination with the good remuneration. The program management is very active. There is always recent promotional material available.
About Dela's death risk insurance
Consumers have the following benefits of a Dela life insurance:
- benefit up to €1.000.000,-
- Discount for non-smokers
The following applies to all Dela products:
- Full compliance with AFM guidelines is necessary
- Affiliates with an AFM license (e.g. intermediaries) are excluded from the program.
- Checks based on deduplication on all channels with the exception of: direct traffic; referrals; organic and branded search. There is also deduplication on other affiliate networks.
- Validation will take place if the order has not been placed within the conditions and guidelines of the affiliate program or if there is no actual order.
Conditions and questions:The DELA affiliate program has a number of "rules of the game" attached to it. (See: dit document) ) The ways in which you may promote the program are described in these guidelines and conditions. Take a good look at the document.
What is affiliate marketing?
Do you have a website or other medium with which you want to promote the DELA LeefdoorPlan affiliate program? You can! The first thing you have to do is sign up with Daisycon. After you have been admitted to Daisycon and the campaign, you will have access to the banners and the link material. Place these links or banners on your website. For every visitor you forward that makes a transaction, you will receive a nice fee. This is called affiliate marketing.
Read more about become a publisher at Daisycon, or click here to register directly.